Designscape 2020: The Future of TrendsAugust 26, 2020
Key Areas To Help Children Develop In An Early Years ClassroomFebruary 12, 2021
Our experienced design and fit-out teams have been working on fitting out spaces constructed through modular construction for several years. Healthcare spaces, teaching blocks and school buildings and other structures provided either on a temporary or permanent basis through offsite construction arrive on site up to eighty percent complete, usually with fixed furniture already in place, while fitout of loose furniture then happens on site.
Modular construction and associated FF&E fit out can happen under far more stringent quality control, while also applying the most up to date health and safety procedures and working through far shorter timelines (as compared to traditional construction) and even through a global pandemic.
That said, none of our creativity is compromised through working on a building built in this way. In fact, our experience in the sector can enhance the spaces in a way that is unique to each school.
This year, we’ve worked on:
- Saracens High School (completed earlier in 2020)
- Arborfield Primary School (to be completed in 2021)
- The Bridge (completed earlier in 2020)
- Matthews Green (due to be completed in 2021)
- Canon CT Scans for NHS (completed earlier in 2020)
- Upon High School (completed earlier in 2020)
- Burnley (completed earlier in 2020)
- MOD training camps (ongoing)
and much more..
Have a look through some of our favourite photos from these projects below: