Dinton Activity CentreJanuary 14, 2022
Green Park Village Primary SchoolApril 1, 2020
Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust have taken ownership of their brand new, state-of-the-art medium secure unit at Maghull Health Park, Liverpool. Rowan View replaces an aging building, which was no longer suitable for the care provided to patients requiring learning disability and mental illness care in the area.
To develop a new model of care, which informed the plans for Rowan View, leading experts from the Trust not only worked with existing service users, but also visited facilities across the country to ensure the new development delivered the highest of standards of transformative care for patients, alongside a positive working environment for staff.
The development, delivered by Kier Group, includes:
- 123 en-suite bedrooms across eight wards
- Immersive technology, media walls and sensory rooms to be used for new forms of therapy for patients as well as interactive training and staff wellbeing sessions
- Safe computer access rooms
- Café space, alongside flower gardens and outdoor recreational spaces
- Art and light displays to support calmness and relaxation
- and more..
Apteriors were delighted to be chosen to work on the developments alongside Kier Group, the wider project teams and Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust. Our specialist team designed, tested, manufactured, delivered and installed fully bespoke fitted furniture for all 123 en-suite bedrooms, as well as reception desks, cabinets and fitted furniture throughout the building.
DESIGN | PROCUREMENT | DELIVERY & INSTALLATION MANAGEMENT